Friday, April 20, 2012

Guide to my Website


Hello, everyone! This post is just to help explain how I have organized my site. 


The links posted are resources for teachers and parents. Each link will take you directly to a site where I get my teaching strategies from. The website has explanations for each one, but I will be creating a page with more information on my more frequently used strategies.


Each page contains different bits of information, or, as the title suggests, my handouts and lesson plans. The handouts are for the students if they lost it or missed class. If labeled "Teacher Copy", then it is for other teachers to have as a resource, meaning it's a key. So kids, NO CHEATING! :) 


The Text Set is a list of books and articles the students will be reading throughout the year, complete with plenty of information, such as summaries, awards, and how it connects to the standards.


As I said, I will be writing a page for any fellow teachers who are visiting my blog. This post will explain each of my strategies I use and how the students benefit from them. Hopefully, this will be beneficial to parents as well. 


Feel free to email me with any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment